Having left our native lands, we embarked on an adventure in a new world; a world full of sun, family fun, peaceful dwellings, and endless possibilities.

Friday, September 2, 2011

30 Days of Lists - September 2

A great topic today for a Friday heading into a 3 day weekend!

I'm Happiest When...

** The sun is shining - I get this from my mom; I remember that on sunny days she was so much perkier and ready to tackle the day's tasks

** Packing for a vacation - there's just something about packing a bag and making arrangements for cat sitters that hypes the anticipation of leaving behind all the worries of everyday life.  My especially happy moments are dropping luggage with the porters as we make our way to checkin for a cruise!

** Eating good Mexican food - Florida has nothing on California's Mexican cuisine and I miss is all the time, so when we take those trips back to CA, that's always my first happy moment

**  Completing a project - the high of knowing that you can put the "DONE" stamp on something feels so good.  It must be because I have so many projects in half-way stages that I feel so light and airy when something actually is complete.  Maybe I should try to do this more often :)

Happy long Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.