Having left our native lands, we embarked on an adventure in a new world; a world full of sun, family fun, peaceful dwellings, and endless possibilities.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 Days of Lists - Sep 3

Yes, it's actually Sep 14 and I'm just getting around to posting the lists from Sep 3-14!

People I Love:

** My Hubby - he's pretty awesome!

** My Kitties - technically not "people", but they have some big personalities in our household

** My Family & Friends - where would I be without their influence?

** People who have a realistic view of the world - not overly optimistic and not Chicken Little, the sky is falling - those folks that see things how they are and have learned to deal with what life throws at them.

I know it's a pretty sad Oscar acceptance speech, but I'm not a gusher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.