Having left our native lands, we embarked on an adventure in a new world; a world full of sun, family fun, peaceful dwellings, and endless possibilities.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 Days of Lists - Sept 7

I'm Not Very Good At...

** Saying No - work projects, personal favors - it doesn't really matter, I just can't bring myself to say NO when I think that someone needs help - it often leads me to feeling more than my fair share of the burden, but still can't say NO

** Finishing Craft Projects - I have so many half-started projects that I just am tempted to toss them all out and start with a clean slate!

** Running - never have I enjoyed running - not in grade school when I tried out for the high-jump, not in junior high when we had to run for the basketball team practice, not when I got older and could just do it for "fun" - ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.