Having left our native lands, we embarked on an adventure in a new world; a world full of sun, family fun, peaceful dwellings, and endless possibilities.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 Days of Lists - Sept 5

I Need an App for...

** Reminding me to keep calm when frustrated - just something to zap me to take a breath before I say something I shouldn't

** Run those errands that I just don't want to do - please, can the app do all those trips to the pharmacy?

** Do exercise for me, cuz I don't want to do it!

** Clean the bathroom - come on, there has to be something out there that will do all those bathroom cleanings.

Oh, to dream!  If I only I was a developer instead of an accountant...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.